on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:38 pm
In Game Name: Ben Lewister

Forum ID:
Benjamin4Life

SteamID64:

Country and Timezone you are in:  UTC+

Can you Speak, Understand, Read, and Write English?:
Yes.

Have you read and Understand the Rules? Yes, I Do.

How long have you been apart of the Community? I Just joined.

How active are you during a usual week? Everyday around 1-10 Hours

Do you Understand that you can be Terminated from the LSPD at anytime? Yes.

Why do you want to join the Los Santos Police Department? (125 Word Minimum) (In Character): I Love roleplaying as an civillian and police officer! Helping people out, Saving People. Stopping crime's, Various of reason's. I Strongly believe i can make an big impact on Los Santos. I Wanan get to know people better. Wanna interact with other's. Mainly to learn and understant in what point's you can get in life. I Like to work as an team, And I Keep calm in stress moment's. And as an officer, It's not that all your day's are the same, Everyday is something new. I Can talk with various of people and characters. Police is an job that can make you proud, That's where im looking for!

Do you have any past real life experience with Law Enforcement?

Have you ever been involved in another Law Enforcement Sim. or RP group? Are you still involved with that group currently ? Yes, But it stopped 6 Mounth's ago.

What skills, traits and attributes do you posses that would benefit the police department?{Minimum 80 words) (In Character): I Keep calm in various of scene's, I Can handel with angry people, I'm an good driver. I Can listen to people for an long time. I Like to go to party's and hang out with people, So if i meet someone cool in the community, I Can have some fun after an Hard day!

Please tell us about yourself(Hobbies,Likes/Dislikes,etc...): I Do football, BMX and sometime's I Ride dirtbike's. Dislike's: I Get sometime's Shy. Likes: I m sometimes funny.

More info about your self: A Boy, 15, Chill.

Please feel free to add in whatever it is you feel you would like to share here.
What would you like to say to whoever reads this? Happy XMass
(this can be whatever you want! RP or OOC)

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum