FiveM Roleplay server

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Travis Phillips LSPD Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip19

PostSubject: Travis Phillips LSPD Application   Fri May 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Title your application with only your first and last name followed by the word "Application"

Phillip Magnusson

In Game Name Travis Phillips

Forum ID:
Phillip19

SteamID64:
Phillip

Country and Timezone you are in: stockholm sweden

Can you Speak, Understand, Read, and Write English?: yes

Have you read and Understand the Rules? yes

How long have you been apart of the Community? maby like 1 day

How active are you during a usual week? every day i play

Do you Understand that you can be Terminated from the LSPD at anytime? yes sir

Why do you want to join the Los Santos Police Department? (125 Word Minimum) (In Character) i whana join cuz it look so fun to play as a cop and do the right stuff not sell drugs and kill and get killed all the time and get some respect. So i hope i a can be a cop thank you Mvh Phillip.

Do you have any past real life experience with Law Enforcement? no but i have been playing as a cop on a difrent server for like 1 month

Have you ever been involved in another Law Enforcement Sim. or RP group? Are you still involved with that group currently ? i have been playing as a cop on California depamtment of justics

What skills, traits and attributes do you posses that would benefit the police department?{Minimum 80 words) (In Character) i have some skills around police a can all the 10 codes and now some extra codes

Please tell us about yourself(Hobbies,Likes/Dislikes,etc...): okey my name is phillip Magnusson 16 years old from sweden i like to be at the gym and cars. I like to be with my buds we just hangout and talk ore work on cars or go to the gym i play five m all day if i have time/school homework orw be with my buds.

More info about your self: im 5 foot 12 blue eyes not fat not skini medium.

Please feel free to add in whatever it is you feel you would like to share here.
What would you like to say to whoever reads this?
(this can be whatever you want! RP or OOC)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Travis Phillips LSPD Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unique Roleplay :: Los Santos Emergency services :: LSPD - Application Instructions :: Apply :: Approved!-
Jump to: